The term 'ForMums' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
• Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Inclusion of information on this website does not represent an endorsement by ForMums and may not represent the views of ForMums.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• This website also includes links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of these sites. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• The above points apply to all parts of the ForMums.net website.
Our Competition Rules
Our competitions are open only to UK residents; competition entrants must be aged over 18; only one entry per person; we will not accept any responsibility for entries which are not received due to circumstances beyond our control; the competition winner will be picked at random from all entries received; winners will be informed by email within 14 days of the draw taking place; if the winner does not respond within 14 days of being informed, a new winner will be selected; if the second choice winner does not respond within 14 days, the competition will be deemed over; the judge’s decision is final; there is no cash alternative and we will not enter into any correspondence.
These Terms set out the relationship between you and us. By using our Pre-Loved pages to post adverts, you agree to be bound by these Terms. The purpose of the Pre-Loved pages is to provide an opportunity to buy and sell used baby and child related items locally. We are not part of these transactions. We do not take any responsibility for the ownership, quality, safety or legality of the items listed on the Pre-Loved pages. We reserve the right to edit, remove or reclassify any advert at our discretion.
Sellers are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the adverts they submit are suitable for listing; that they provide an accurate description of the items for sale; that they are legal; and that they are only for items owned by the seller.
Buyers are responsible for checking the items that they purchase, their suitability, safety and legality.
By using our Forum pages to post questions and answers, you agree to be bound by these Terms. The purpose of the Forum pages is to provide an opportunity for local parents to ask for, or provide, advice or information from, or to, other parents on family related matters. We do not endorse your comments and we do not take any responsibility for the comments you post - they are your responsibility. Please be respectful of others and do not post anything offensive, vulgar or slanderous. We reserve the right to edit, remove or reclassify any comment at our discretion. If you continue to post inappropriate comments, your account will be suspended.
Please do not use the Forum pages to advertise or promote your business. If you would like to advertise or promote your business on ForMums.net please email us at email@example.com or contact us on 07896 241013.